Barley Hat

We made some modifications. I decided to use sport weight yarn on the hat. You can get the actual pattern at Tin Can Knits. So the mistake I made was counting the wrong number of stitches. I was sure I had 90. Then at the decreases it became clear that I was tired. I was not ripping with 100 stitches on the needle and 7 inches done. So I modified as follows: k8, k2tog four times then knit 13, k2tog four times. After that the decreases are pretty clear. You can my amendments via PDF or in the shop. Either way I love the patterns from Tin Can Knits because they showcase our Wonderwolle colors really well!

 

Image

ImageImage

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s